Pope Paul VI, born Giovanni Battista Enrico Antonio Maria Montini, reigned from 21 June 1963 to his death in 1978.
- Born: September 26, 1897, Concesio, Italy
- Died: August 6, 1978, Castel Gandolfo, Italy
- Full name: Giovanni Battista Enrico Antonio Maria Montini
- Education: Pontifical Ecclesiastical Academy, Pontifical Gregorian University, Sapienza University of Rome
- Parents: Giorgio Montini, Giudetta Alghisi
- Books: Populorum progressio, Ecclesiam Suam, Decree on the Ministry and Life of Priests (Wikipedia)