The beatification ceremony for Paul VI shall be held on 19 October 2014, which means that he will be titled as “Blessed”
Pope Paul VI, born Giovanni Battista Enrico Antonio Maria Montini, reigned from 21 June 1963 to his death in 1978.
- Born: September 26, 1897, Concesio, Italy
- Died: August 6, 1978, Castel Gandolfo, Italy
- Full name: Giovanni Battista Enrico Antonio Maria Montini
- Education: Pontifical Ecclesiastical Academy, Pontifical Gregorian University, Sapienza University of Rome
- Parents: Giorgio Montini, Giudetta Alghisi
- Books: Populorum progressio, Ecclesiam Suam, Decree on the Ministry and Life of Priests (Wikipedia)